Ladore is a fantastic venue for a wedding with its picturesque countryside, rolling hills and a scenic lake. The photo options are limited only by your imagination. Numerous couples have found Ladore the ideal location for their wedding. If you are interested in holding your special event at Ladore, we suggest call with a few possible dates. Call Barb at (570)488-6129 Ext 156.
*Please note that Ladore is totally alcohol free.
Menu Options – Please call for pricing
Appetizers – Choice of two
- Cheese & Crackers
- Fruit Platter (maybe have an extra cost depending on the market price of fruit)
- Veggie Platter w/dip
Main Course – your choice of items below (within the number specified) water pitchers & goblets on the tables, house linens, house china and silver, rolls & butter and a coffee station; anything beyond that will be your personal responsibility to provide, or we can provide it at additional cost.
Soup or Salad –price included in Main Course
Tossed Salad – Let us know what 2 dressing you would like
Plated salad (extra charge)
Soup Selections are:
- Red Pepper Gouda
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Chicken Noodle
**Please pick 2 from Group 1 & 3 from Group 2
Italian Baked Chicken
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Sweet & Sour Chicken
Honey Baked Ham
Italian Sausage & Peppers
Yankee Pot Roast
Roasted Turkey w/Dressing
Oriental Salmon *
Stuffed Pork Chops *
Prime Rib *
Ranch or Home style Mash Potatoes
Sweet Corn w/butter
Italian Green Bean Saute
Honey Glazed Carrots
Chef Cut Seasonal Vegetables
Peas & Carrots
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Long Grain & Wild Rice
Macaroni & Cheese
Green Beans w/Almonds
To pick an extra from either Group 1 or Group 2 would be an additional charge per person. If there is an item that you would like but do not see it on the list please bring it to our attention and we’ll be happy to check with the Chef. If there is a change in the price we will let you know.
* Special pricing
Desserts – Pick 1 Per Person
- Assorted Fresh Baked Cookies
- Frosted Brownies
- Assorted Cheese Cakes (extra $2 per person)
Wedding Cake is the responsibility of the Bride and Groom and is not included in this price. Ladore will be happy to supply a rolling table and will dissemble and plate. If your baker requires refrigerator space before the event please let us know.
Method of Payment
- An Advance Deposit of $500.00 is required with signed paperwork when booked. 90 days before the event 1/2 is due and the balance is due 7 days before the event with an accurate count. Final price is based on the final count.
- Payment by Credit Card (Master Card, Visa or Discover. We do not accept American Express) – no credit card can be charged for more than $500.00.
- The prices above do not include any decorating:
- You are responsible to provide and place center pieces, favors & name cards on the tables.
- You are responsible to provide decorations and to decorate – if any of the decorating includes the use of a ladder that would need to be done by the Ladore Maintenance Dept. You will need to provide Ladore with a hand written plan of your decorating beforehand so the staff can plan their schedules. The additional cost for this is will be $30.00 per hour.
- You are responsible to gather and remove all your items at the end of the event. Again if it requries a ladder; Ladore’s Maintenance department will handle that and it will be $30.00 per hour.
- Ladore is not responsible for any breakage or loss of items that are left behind.
- Risers are available at a cost of $50.00 per section. Advance notice is needed for this item.