Our team has been hard at work preparing and adapting our facility to safely welcome back our guests. We continue to monitor the recommendations from the CDC and we are following the guidelines set by our local government. The information continues to be fluid with frequent changes. What you see below now, may not be the same during your visit. But we are committed to this evolving process.
We want you to have confidence in your getaway with us. To focus on the mission and time spent with each other instead of the worry. We feel it’s important to give you as much information as possible about the things we are doing to ensure your safety.
As many of you know, the Ladore Family prides itself on giving our guests that “welcome home” feeling so as you can imagine, some of these modifications will feel unnatural for everyone at first. Please remember we have all been looking forward to your return and will do everything we can to ensure all of our guests feel safe and right at home.
Here is what you can expect, in general, from your Ladore experience:
- First, we will adhere to our state recommended guidance for group gatherings. From congregations in the lobby to activities, and dining, we will be adjusting our setup and flow as needed.
- Our check-in and check-out process will be adjusted to accommodate adequate distancing. We are working on things like:
- One party member group check-ins.
- Distance markers
- All guests must wear masks in public spaces at the facility.
- We will display appropriate signage throughout the property to keep you informed of guidelines, changes, and reminders.
- The full name and contact information for every guest will be required with rooming lists to insure contact tracing measures can be implemented in the unlikely event of exposure.
Ladore has always maintained a reputation of exceptional cleanliness as many of you have commented on in the past. That being said, we are taking extra precautions when it comes to the sanitation of our property, especially at high touch-point public areas.
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will adhere to CDC sanitation and hygiene standards
- Focus on high touchpoints (doors, switches, buttons, luggage carts)
- Heightened room sanitizing
- We have additional hand sanitizing stations located in our dining, meeting, and public areas.
One of the things that make Ladore so special is that this place is designed to bring groups closer together, but we’ll need to make some adjustments.
Here’s what you can expect at our group experiences:
- The social distancing within your group will be determined by you.
- We will utilize all of Ladore’s meeting spaces for specific groups only use. For the safety and peace of mind for our guests, we ask that your group only utilize the meeting spaces assigned to your group for the duration of your stay.
- Previous public spaces may only be used by your group during specified times and sanitization of the area will take place between group use.
- The lobby area will be off-limits unless specifically assigned to your group.
- Exercise equipment has been moved to the pool area and specified times to use this area will be assigned to your group.
- Indoor meetings will have ample spacing between tables and seats to minimize personal contact.
- Sanitization of podiums and microphones between speakers will be the responsibility of the group. Please plan your schedule for this to take place with minimum disruption i.e.: planned breaks between speakers.
- Amenities such as mini-golf, shuffleboard, and bocce ball, will have hand sanitizing stations conveniently accessible
- Research by the Department of Homeland Security indicates exposure to sunlight, heat, and humidity destroys COVID-19 quickly. With this study in mind, we encourage guests to spend as much time outdoors as possible taking advantage of the natural beauty that surrounds you at Ladore. While this study affirms it is safer to be outdoors during this time, we ask guests to continue to practice social distancing.
- Our pool treatments are very safe and go beyond CDC approved cleanliness standards. We will also sanitize door handles, furniture, bathrooms & exercise equipment between group use.
None of what we do here at Ladore would be possible without the amazing folks that make up the Ladore staff. Their health and safety are our utmost priority and we will ensure their well-being is cared for. Here’s what you can expect for our team:
- Approved personal protection equipment will be supplied to all employees
- Staff will be required to have their temperature taken upon arrival to work each shift.
- Staff members will be required to wear masks while interacting with each other and guests.
- Updated procedure educational sessions held with staff from all departments.
- Handwashing breaks will be required at least every hour
- Signage will be posted in all employee areas with hygiene and PPE reminders.
Ladore is known for its delicious hearty meals prepared with love, through the combined efforts of our wonderful food service team, and that tradition will continue with a few modifications. Here’s what you can expect from your Ladore dining experience:
In the Lodge Dining Room:
- All meals will be served cafeteria-style as we eliminate buffets from our options.
- We will have staggered seating times and adequately spaced table arrangements.
- The 24hr beverage bar will be eliminated. Beverage options will be available at every meal and vending machines are available.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between each use.
- We will have ongoing heightened staff safety, hygiene, and sanitizing training.
- All food and beverage employees will follow serv-safe guidelines.
Remember, no matter what yesterday was like, birds always start the new day with a song. As a new day begins, the folks at Ladore are anxiously awaiting your arrival. We are here to assist you as you plan your next retreat or family gathering. Don’t be shy, if you need anything, or have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to ask! We can’t wait to welcome you back as soon as we are allowed to safely reopen our facility.