Senior Session Rates
- 5 day/ 4 night stay – Single = $360.00 Double = $225.00 per person
- 8 day/7 night stay – Single = $595.00 Double = $381.00 per person
- Ladore requires a $50.00 deposit per person to hold a reservation.
- Deposit is non-refundable but can be applied to the next year.
Scholarship Assistance and Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in attending our senior sessions. Our desire is for you to attend our program and reap the benefit of being with other seniors, participating in our program and spending time at this beautiful facility.
This Scholarship Fund is made possible through the donation of thoughtful, caring people who value seniors in need.
- Each applicant must be a resident of Eastern Pennsylvania, please note the following Counties that are eligible: Adams, Berks, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Centre., Chester, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Juniata, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Philadelphia, Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming and York
- Each scholarship is valid toward one (1) stay with a roommate in a double room. Scholarships are limited to one per year. If applicant qualifies for a scholarship and wants a room by themselves they must pay the difference between double and single room rates.
- Each applicant must produce proof of income to the person signing the scholarship.
- Applicants must be over 50 years of age and show financial need.
- Applicants can be anyone with an interest to attend Ladore’s Senior Sessions. You are not restricted by race, color or religion. You do not have to be a member of a The Salvation Army.
- All scholarships are awarded on a first come first serve basis.
- Both full scholarships and half scholarships are based on income. You must fall on or below the amount listed for your category. To qualify for a half scholarship you must meet the guideline amount – A full scholarship will cover the entire stay. A half scholarship will cover half of the amount of your stay, you would then be required to pay the other half.
- Applications must be signed by a Salvation Army Officer, Minister, Pastor, Social Worker or Senior Center Director. Do not send personal information to Ladore when the application is sent in.
- Application must be submitted to Ladore no later than two (2) weeks before planned visit.
Complete the Scholarship Assistance Application in full, supply income information and don’t forget to sign it. (Only complete applications will be considered.) Remember to have the correct person sign the application or it will be invalid.
Your application will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee. Please be assured that all information will be kept in strict confidence. Each Scholarship Application will be reviewed and considered on a case by case basis. If you have any questions please call 570-488-6129 and ask for the Sales Dept.
Once your application is processed, you will be contacted by our Senior Sales Department and notified of the status of your application.
PO Box G
Waymart, PA 18472